Lisp workshop?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2003
      The GPCE'03 conference (formerly GCSE) is going to take place in Erfurt,
      Germany in September. This is about "Generative Programming and
      Component Engineering". Since the development of domain-specific
      languages is one of the important programming styles in Lisp, this would
      be a good occasion to have a kind of "European Lisp meeting" (after the
      apparently successful reactivation of the US-based "International Lisp
      Conference").

      I am willing to co-organize such a workshop. However, I won't do it on
      my own. Is anybody interested in joining me? (I don't have any concrete
      ideas for the scope yet, apart from the prospect of meeting bright
      people. ;)

      The deadline for workshop proposals is April, 6th. I know some of the
      conference organizers, so there is a good chance of getting a workshop
      accepted. See http://gpce.org/GPCE03/ for details about the conference,
      and especially http://gpce.org/GPCE03/workshops.html for details about
      workshop proposals.

      http://www.pascalcostanza.de Römerstr. 164, D-53117 Bonn (Germany)