Feyerabend activity in Europe (Germany), for EuroPLoP?

  • frankatdc
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2002
      Since the CfP for the next EuroPLoP is out I would like to ask what's
      happening with the Feyerabend project in Europe (or Germany)?

      Frank.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 2002
        Hi, Frank.

        There will be a Feyerabend workshop at this year's ECOOP in
        Malaga/Spain.

        I don't know the plans for a Feyerabend workshop at EuroPLoP.

        All best,

        Pascal Costanza Email: costanza@...
        University of Bonn Roemerstr. 164
        Institute of Computer Science III D-53117 Bonn (Germany)

        Fon: +49 (0)228 73-4505 Homepage:
        Fax: +49 (0)228 73-4382 http://www.pascalcostanza.de