Re: [feyerabend-project] Lucid

  • Uwe Zdun
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 27, 2001
      A colleague pointed me to this dictionary of programming languages:

      http://cgibin.erols.com/ziring/cgi-bin/cep/cep.pl?_key=Lucid

      the link there seems to be broken, but there is another reference to:
      Ashcroft and Wadge, 1976-77.

      Trying "Ashcroft and Wadge Lucid" in Google spits numerous references, such
      as:
      http://citeseer.nj.nec.com/context/231115/0

      in seems to me, at least some of the dialects have papers online ...

      Hope this helps,

      Uwe

      On Tuesday 27 November 2001 16:11, you wrote:
      > In the spirit of the ongoing discussion on "great stuff no one knows about"
      > I tried to reconstruct some material on the dataflow language Lucid (or
      > pLucid in 1 of its variants) and although I tried I couldn't find any
      > stuff in any of the obvious places. Ideas anyone?

      > Theo D'Hondt
      > Programming Technology Lab : Computer Science Department
      > Faculty of Sciences : Brussels Free University
      > Pleinlaan 2 / B-1050 Brussels / BELGIUM EUROPE
      > mailto:tjdhondt@... http://prog.vub.ac.be/~tjdhondt
      > Phone : +32-2-629 33 08 Fax : +32-2-629 35 25

      Uwe Zdun
      Institute for Computer Science, University of Essen
      Phone: +49 201 81 00 332, Fax: +49 201 81 00 398
      zdun@{xotcl,computer,acm}.org, uwe.zdun@...