Re: [feyerabend-project] scripting IE

  • Dave Thomas
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 14, 2001
      This may be noise (apologies in advance<g>).

      I'm pretty sure that you can change the IE settings using Windows Scripting
      Host since it can do virtually anything you can do on Windows. It is actually
      very useful (developed by MS in Europe)
      and now part of Windows. In this case the platform runs the script rather
      than the browser per se. WSH allows you to tinker with as much of Windows as
      one dares <grin>.