New file uploaded to feyerabend-project

  • feyerabend-project@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 11, 2001
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the feyerabend-project
      group.

      File : /oopsla 2001/It%20began%20quietly.pdf
      Uploaded by : rpg@...
      Description : Dave West's Paper

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      rpg@...
    • feyerabend-project@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 20, 2003
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the feyerabend-project
        group.

        File : /etaps2003/AgainstVulgarFeyerabendianism.ps
        Uploaded by : pascalcostanza <costanza@...>
        Description : by Stefan Gruner

        pascalcostanza <costanza@...>
      • feyerabend-project@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 31, 2003
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the feyerabend-project
          group.

          File : /HumanCentricSoftwareEngineering.pdf
          Uploaded by : pascalcostanza <costanza@...>
          Description : by Anna E. Bobkowska

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 31, 2003
            feyerabend-project@yahoogroups.com wrote:
            > Hello,

            > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the feyerabend-project
            > group.
            >
            > File : /HumanCentricSoftwareEngineering.pdf
            > Uploaded by : pascalcostanza <costanza@...>
            > Description : by Anna E. Bobkowska
            >
            > You can access this file at the URL

            Hi everybody,

            This is another submission for the Feyerabend workshop at ETAPS 2003.
            Yahoo groups didn't allow me to upload it to the correct folder, for no
            obvious reason. I will try to fix that later.

            http://www.pascalcostanza.de Römerstr. 164, D-53117 Bonn (Germany)