Misformatted item on website

  • Peter van Emde Boas
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2001
      Dear Colleagues

      Looking at the newly opened Yahoo website for the Feyerabend workshop
      I observe that my contribution was misformatted while converted from
      Word to text format. Line breaks were lost. I guess that this is once
      again
      a consequence of the incompatibility between US and European paper
      sizes.

      I have therefore gone back to the drawing board and converted my text
      unto Latex, Postscript and pdf, and I will attacht these three versions
      this message hoping that at least one of these formats will be
      printable for all of you.

      I had no problem in printing the six remaining contributions I found at
      the
      website.

      Sorry for the inconvenience and see you at the Workshop.