Thanks and Have a Look

    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2001
      I'd like to thank those of you who made it to Carefree for the
      workshop - and those who didn't - for making this first foray into
      strange ideas at least not frightening and maybe even promising. Our
      time was filled, for me, both with illumination and edginess. I hope
      you all feel it was worth your while. I would happily gather you all
      together for more in the future.

      The delay in this message is for two reasons. The first is that I
      took a week's vacation in Arizona after you left, visiting such
      places as Second Mesa on the Hopi Reservations and Johnny Ringo's
      grave in the southern Chiricahuas - we saw it from a distance, not
      feeling like getting permission from the Sanders ranch to walk right
      up to it. We arrived back in Redwood City Sunday night.

      The second is that Ron Goldman and I took some time this week to try
      to write up what happened at the workshop. The notes are on Web pages
      that I'd invite you to look at and comment on - what did we leave
      out, what should we add, can they be fixed up? - keeping in mind that
      propaganda requires neither truth nor accuracy. The pages are not
      directly accessible from my site, but requires a filename to get
      started. I will leave these pages unlinked until Monday or Tuesday.
      Please look at them.

      http://www.dreamsongs.com/FeyerabendW1.html

      Again, thanks.