551ELS'08 news: programme published, registration, and more...

    Apr 9, 2008
      * *
      * 1st European Lisp Symposium (ELS 2008) *
      * *
      * http://prog.vub.ac.be/~pcostanza/els08 *
      * *
      * Bordeaux, France, May 22-23, 2008 *
      * LaBRI, Université Bordeaux 1 *
      * *

      We have published the list of accepted papers that will be presented at
      the 1st European Lisp Symposium (ELS 2008) in Bordeaux/France on May 23.
      We have papers about temporal reasoning, context-oriented programming,
      visual programming, object-relational mappings, clim presentation types,
      custom specializers for object-oriented lisp, binary methods programming
      in CLOS.

      See http://prog.vub.ac.be/~pcostanza/els08/page9/page9.html for the
      programme of the symposium.

      We have also provided information about Bordeaux and about the social
      events programme accompanying the symposium. There will be a cocktail
      party, a dinner, and an optional excursion to the atlantic coast.

      See http://prog.vub.ac.be/~pcostanza/els08/page7/page7.html for the
      information about Bordeaux, including how to reach Bordeaux by plane
      and by train.

      See http://prog.vub.ac.be/~pcostanza/els08/page8/page8.html for details
      about the social programme.

      Registration for the symposium and for the optional excursion is open!
      Please take advantage of the reduced registration fees before the early
      registration deadline, April 25, 2008. Registering early helps us in
      planning the details of the symposium better. The early registration
      fee is 50€ for students and 120€ for regular participants.

      See http://prog.vub.ac.be/~pcostanza/els08/page4/page4.html for the
      registration page.

      You have to take care of accommodation yourself. We have provided a
      list of recommended hotels. For some of them, accounts for symposium
      participants are available.

      See http://prog.vub.ac.be/~pcostanza/els08/page10/page10.html for
      the list of recommended hotels.

      Looking forward to seeing you in Bordeaux,
      Pascal Costanza

      1st European Lisp Symposium (ELS'08)

      Pascal Costanza, mailto:pc@..., http://p-cos.net
      Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Programming Technology Lab
      Pleinlaan 2, B-1050 Brussel, Belgium