RE: [ferrethealth] Re: GonaCon GnRH vaccine for prevention and treatment of adrenal disease

  • Jose Pedro Fern├índez Pascual
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 8, 2013
      Can you point me to the article?? Seems very interesting and maybe I can use
      it when its available instead using the implant (but I want to read all the
      paper to know a bit more), thanks!!

      [You may have to purchase the article if you do not have a subscription to Vaccine, but here is the link:

      http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0264410X1300978X

      Moderator (TD)]