LHArt - November update

  • yoitizez
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2008
      November update @ http://lhart.com in the FREE area: Image Gallery
      and "Payback" - a sample custom text story by Legion!

      7 illustrated stories, 11 animations, and an Art Gallery added in the
      members area!!

      Section 9 of our on-line catalog - http://lhart.com/catalog.htm - has
      been redesigned! Over 300 PDF stories available! SAVE 50% to 60%
      on many titles throughout our catalog!

      If you are not a member - and would like to join, please follow this
      link: http://lhart.com/signup.htm

      7 stories added in the members Illustrated Story Section:
      Evil Stone by RMG (Color, PDF)
      Bad Choices by Zero Galvan (Color, PC and Mac - Flash format)
      Feral & Red by Joel (Color, Comic Life Format)
      House of Muscle Babes Part 2 by Bill Quick (Color, PDF)
      Uhura and the Sisterhood of Thii by Matrix & LH (Color, PDF)
      Boobfight Part 2 by Boswell (Color, PDF)
      Valkyries vs Amazons by Annand & Wreckshop (Color, PDF)

      READING SECTION - You may contribute your true story of an AMAZON
      ENCOUNTER in your life for possible illustration!

      Custom Text Story - you can commission authors like Kandor, Madman,
      Legion and Dan Sullivan to write you a personal custom story! We also
      offer custom illustrations! NEW ARTIST OZZY has a samples Gallery in
      our FREE area - he loves drawing Female Muscle Growth. You can place
      your order for both a written custom story and personal custom art
      through our secure server or through PayPal. For more information,
      e-mail larryh@...

      Check out revamped website of the Orrin J. Heller Collection filled
      with materials on strong and muscular women over the last couple of
      centuries (especially the first half of the 1900's). Member's area
      updated regularly - http://www.ojheller.com