New file uploaded to femdomcomics

  • femdomcomics@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 5 10:33 PM
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the femdomcomics
      group.

      File : /set 17.swf
      Uploaded by : dominantmistress23 <dominantmistress23@...>
      Description :

      You can access this file at the URL:

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/aa/groups/files

      Regards,

            Message 5 of 11 , Aug 27, 2008
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the femdomcomics
              group.

              File : /Set 20.swf
              Uploaded by : dominantmistress23 <dominantmistress23@...>
              Description :

              You can access this file at the URL:

              http://help.yahoo.com/help/aa/groups/files

              Regards,

              dominantmistress23 <dominantmistress23@...>
            • William
              Message 6 of 11 , Aug 28, 2008
                While many people - including myself - appreciate this file's
                contribution, to me this file appears too chaotic to have any real
                artistic value. It seems to operate on a very singular level with
                linear dimension which I can only characterize as an assault.
                Moreover, I am not sure what the purpose of this file is; there is no
                title, no explicit or implicit theme.
                Unfortunately, the only real perspective I could gather was that this
                file is just mechanical, it flashes. I myself cannot gather how
                anyone could appreciate this file's content since the rate at which
                the frames change is absurd.
                However, I do appreciate the time someone might have invested in
                putting this projest together.
                Lastly, this critique is not a personal attack...it is designed to
                prompt for an explanation, or to possibly later see some thing else
                uploaded from this individual that may, at least to me, be more
                understandable. Even comics have themes, plots, character
                development...etc.
                One suggestion for improvement - in my own opinion - I would like to
                offer this author is to one; slow down the frames considerably, and
                two; put text underneath each photo. Or, simply slow down the rate at
                which the frames change.
                Once again, thank you for your contributon to the group.

                Thank you.

                Message 7 of 11 , Oct 26, 2011
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the femdomcomics
                  group.

                  File : /Dia Zerva Foot Worship.wmv
                  Uploaded by : claireburps <claireburps@...>
                  Description : http://clairesslaves.com/

                  claireburps <claireburps@...>
                • femdomcomics@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 11 , Dec 22, 2012
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the femdomcomics
                    group.

                    File : /Stories/dominatrixnextdoorch1.txt
                    Uploaded by : tjryder671 <tjryder671@...>
                    Description : Teen finds a note on his refrigerator from his mom, scheduling his punishment session with the next door neighbor

                    tjryder671 <tjryder671@...>
                  • femdomcomics@yahoogroups.com
                    Message 9 of 11 , Dec 22, 2012
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the femdomcomics
                      group.

                      File : /Stories/discilinedatewithmother.txt
                      Uploaded by : tjryder671 <tjryder671@...>
                      Description : When boy gets bad grades he gets a memorable visit from his gorgeous dominatrix mother