No activity in last 7 days
This group came about through a listserve for the academic discussion of Jewish and Christian feminist theologies. We have not, as of yet, defined precisely what we will do here, but certainly looking at the Bible from a feminist perspective, and seeking out ways in which we can study the Bible in order to affirm our feminist consciousnesses are included in our purpose. We will look at Bible studies both from Jewish and Christian perspectives. Finally, although all are welcome to join, this is not a forum to “bash” feminism or to debate the merits of feminism in and of itself. We do, however, encourage contributions from those unfamiliar with feminist theology and new perspectives on feminist ways of experiencing Jewish or Christian spirituality.
- Feb 5, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.