Hi Frank, The saline drops work good, I use Little Noses. That and the claritin is what works for mine. Would Zyrtec be a problem? That works too. Also, tunanancy.catania
Hi nancy, Thanks for the tip. Teddy has an arrhythmia so he can't take Claritin. Any other suggestions? Thanks! Frank and teddy On Oct 9, 2015 11:40 AM,fgioia2002
Before using an antihistamine (Claritin or Zyrtec) in a cat with heart disease, I would talk to my vet. Just a precaution. Yes, nose drops can help, but Icaraleekanab
Discuss how to do the very best for your kitty
cat who has feline herpes virus supplements
immune boosting homeopathy herbs-
- Jun 28, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.