Hill's is pretty nasty stuff...read the label, perhaps the ingredients aren't too good. They use some real weird stuff. Go to Petco or Petsmart. They carry acaraleekanab
Caralee - I agree, I'm ever so thankful for all the wonderful people who give their time & experience to those of us seeking help!!! This is a great group!charang77
Hi Angela, Wow, that's a lot of good info. My only thoughts are that the higher EOS indicates allergic reaction to something. The other thing is to keep incaraleekanab
Discuss how to do the very best for your kitty
cat who has feline herpes virus supplements
immune boosting homeopathy herbs-
- Jun 28, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.