I have that too, Angela, but am afraid to use it because cortisones are supposed to make things worse if they have herpes. I have used it on occasion but verynancy.catania
Back whenever Oliver was first diagnosed with herpes conjunctivitis & had a corneal ulcer, the prednisolone acetate was the drug of choice - and it worked.charang77
I've heard of the Viroptic but not the others. I'll research them for my Summer. Thanks for the info. ... From: "C Johnson lvscats@...nancy.catania
Discuss how to do the very best for your kitty
cat who has feline herpes virus supplements
immune boosting homeopathy herbs-
- Jun 28, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.