Tuesday Early Afternoon Update on Mouse.

  • TroubleSniffer@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2003
      Hi all,

      Just got back from visiting Mouse. He was really knocked out today, and
      dehydrated. As I was leaving they were just about to give him fluids IV instead of
      SubQ.

      His diarrhea is due to a bacterial infection that may have been caused by the
      antibiotics that he has been given, but this is the major problem right now.
      Vet has started him on acidophillus to get the good bacteria working again. We
      are so familiar with these processes as Lyme Disease treatment often is
      accompanied by this very same thing .. with problems in the gut that can be
      serious.

      He slept most of the time that I visited with him. I will call later this
      evening. He was just NOT really up for company, so I only spent about 20 minutes
      with him.

      Take care,

      Jo and Mouse