Re: [felineherpes]feline herpes Re:oh rally

  • Woods, Caralee
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2001
      Hey Bobby, I just got back from a trip, and this is the first I've gotten
      into my email. Thanks for posting Rally! And you know what? He's a boy,
      but everyone thinks he's a girl kitty because he's sooo sweet and delicate.
      For the record, he's a champagne point Tonkinese. Caralee
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2001
        sorry about the mistake-he does look so very gentle-How old is he now?
        Are people finding as their kitty cats get older they have less
        flareups? I was reading a lot about zinc this week-but not overdosing
        on it..it sounds as if it might also help prevent flareups..even saw
        one study where possibly helps patients with head and neck cancer-
        Hope everybody had a wonderful New Years and I do pray that our kitty
        cats will start having an easier time-
        take care