Re: Thank you for responses

  • bobby y
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2000
      http://www.thensome.com/therbal.htm I have a lot of herbal links
      on this page..including olive leaf extract..I haven't herb of an
      ointment but I don't think I would want to put anything but a liquid
      in snowy's eyes..before I put anything into his eyes I always try it
      on my eyes..
      I know what you mean about feeling horrible..but they forgive very
      fast..I am going to start giving Snow vitamin C..I got into herbs
      big time when Morgy was diagnosed with cancer and a holistic vet
      told me my best approach would be to support his immune system..
      I also bought the book Herbs for Pets..I got it from
      http://www.vitamin-resource.com Joanne's prices on books are the
      best..I paid maybe 30 dollars...She has an article on her site
      from the book on the immune system..I think you might enjoy reading
      it..
      Bobby
      --- In felineherpes@egroups.com, "Suzie Harrison" <Mommy73099@y...>