[felineherpes]feline herpes Re: New to group, not to feline herpes

  • mymorgy
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 1, 2002
      I am so very sorry to have read about Rascal...It must have been such
      a shock..besides so painful for you. I am speechless..
      Bobby

      --- In felineherpes@y..., "stargazerlily1989" <stargazerlily1989@y...>

    • stargazerlily1989
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 1, 2002
        Thanks, Bobby!! It really was! She was such a loving cat and deserved
        more time to love and be loved. Christie and the crew

      • Kathy Lee Dolan
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 1, 2002
          --- stargazerlily1989 <stargazerlily1989@...> >
          > Have any of your other babies had break outs now
          > that Holly is there?

          I am truly very sorry for the loss of your Rascal.
          Even when they're sick it is always unexpected and
          horribly difficult. We had to put one of ours down 2
          yrs. ago because of mammary tumors. Even though we
          knew it would happen and knew it had to be done we
          were just destroyed.

          None of the others have caught the virus from Holly.
          The vet said some time ago that if they hadn't gotten
          it already then they probably wouldn't.

          =====
          In Him, Kathy
          "Great is Thy faithfulness,
          Oh God our Father"

          http://sbc.yahoo.com
        • stargazerlily1989
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 2, 2002
            Kathy I am so sorry to hear about your loss. That is always a
            heartbreaking decision to have to make. I am glad that your other
            babies haven't gotten the virus. Continued success with Holly the
            wonder kitty!!!! Christie and the crew