Oral vs. Topical A/Biotics was: Is removing the eye going too far

  • Spirit =^..^= Cat
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2002
      Voula:

      We use oral antibiotics, usually amoxicillin as it seems to
      work well for most cases. We haven't had much success with
      opthalmic ointments and prefer to use an eyewash consisting of
      sterile water, eyebright herb, echinacea and/or goldenseal or
      calendula several times a day. We don't use it as an eye drop
      per se but soak a cotton ball and wipe it across their eyes and
      nose. It cleans the eyes and nose of nasty goop and the
      ingredients possess soothing anti inflamatory, antiviral and
      antibiotic properties.

      SPIRIT =^..^= CAT
      and the Mooseheart Mumpkees
      Spirit_Cat_Mumpkees@...
      Spirit_Cat@...
      KatzenMutter@...

      "If all the beasts were gone, men would die from great
      loneliness of spirit, since whatever happens to the beasts also
      happens to man. All things are connected. Whatever befalls
      the earth, befalls the sons of the earth. Chief Seattle - 1835"

      Get your own "800" number
      Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
      http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag