Re: [felineherpes]feline herpes Re: What lysine does your cat like

  • susan_mikey
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 25, 2013
      Its only the FF Classics - they are the only type for diabetics, I forgot
      to tell you that. That's all I buy. In fact, I have Toney right now on
      only the chicken so I don't switch flavors and his insulin goes up b/c of a
      new flavor. He is loving life getting his meals free-fed to him, brought
      right to wherever he is like he's a king...

      SUSAN/MIkey/Kobe/Toney
      Riverside, CA

      In a message dated 7/25/2013 7:19:30 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      MKCDANVERS@... writes:

      I see nothing wrong with the FF classic (pate) varieties...............no
      grain, no gluten
      mm

      sinergia