Re: [felineherpes]feline herpes Re: What lysine does your cat like

  • susan_mikey
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 25, 2013
      Its one of the best foods for diabetics, too - I put my cat Toney into
      remission with it. They love the flavors too. We used to buy it at discount
      for the ferals and got healthier colonies with shinier coats on that stuff.
      That's what I feed my indoor cats here for canned food except for Kobe,
      he gets the expensive stuff. It really is good food but I swear, you can't
      convince a cat caretaker that's true - they get used to buying the
      expensive stuff for their catteries and look down on poor Fancy Feast type foods.
      Another one I like is Costco Kirkland dry, but I heard they changed the
      formula and its not as healthy as it used to be - but chicken is still the #1
      ingredient and its a good quality food.

      SUSAN/Kobe/Mikey/RJ/Toney
      Riverside, CA

      In a message dated 7/25/2013 7:28:15 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      traubboo@... writes:

      I didn't realize that ff classics had no grain or gluten. I knew it was low
      carb. I've been feeding it to my other cats for years. I especially like
      it because my diabetic cat can eat it. Thanks

      --- In _felineherpes@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:felineherpes@yahoogroups.com)
      , MKCDANVERS@... wrote:

      > I see nothing wrong with the FF classic (pate)
      varieties...............no grain, no gluten

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 25, 2013
        Its only the FF Classics - they are the only type for diabetics, I forgot
        to tell you that. That's all I buy. In fact, I have Toney right now on
        only the chicken so I don't switch flavors and his insulin goes up b/c of a
        new flavor. He is loving life getting his meals free-fed to him, brought
        right to wherever he is like he's a king...

        SUSAN/MIkey/Kobe/Toney
        Riverside, CA