Re: [felineherpes]feline herpes Re: Question please-Slippery Elm

  • nancy.catania
    Message 1 of 50 , Jul 4, 2013
      I'm so sorry to hear that, Stella. May he rest in peace.
      Nancy

      Message 50 of 50 , Jul 4, 2013
        Sorry for your loss. I'm sure Grandpa knew you did did all you could for him, and that he was surrounded by those who loved him. I did that for my (at the time) eldest cat (she was about 13/14 years old). I'd discovered she had jaw cancer, though she was otherwise healthy, and had her put to sleep at home. I was very lucky to find a vet who would come to my house to do that for my cat.

        Jenn