[felineherpes]feline herpes Vibramycin same as Doxy?

  • Diane
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2013
      Not sure if Yahoo ate this or what!

      The script from the vet says:

      Doxycyline liquid 10mg 1ml

      CVS has Vibramycin 50mg 5ml (though I thought she said 50ml/5ml)

      They say it's the same and the dose would be the same.

      Is this correct? I forgot to ask about the flavor.....

      Also, I just realized today that the nose drops were supposed to be
      given in nose AND eyes! I've just been doing nose the whole time -
      more than two weeks now. At least she showed improvement. Waiting for
      the vet to get in, Kali is still up there for the extra samples they
      needed.

      Thanks,
      Diane