Re: [felineherpes]feline herpes Wheezing

  • Diane Brookins
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 30, 2013
      No, Rocky doesn't have any eye symptoms, only sinus issues. My doctor just called in a prescription for Famiclivor and Zithromicyn, I was thinking maybe I should just try the Famiclivor first´┐Ż.

      On Apr 30, 2013, at 1:31 AM, Janet wrote:

      > I used Famciclovir as a bolus dose (125 mg) at the first squint. Kuma was
      > fine again by night. He has never had the runny eyes and sneezing, just the
      > conjunctivitis and wheezing.
      >
      > Do you mean eye symptoms?
      >
      > Janet

    • Anyes
      Message 2 of 6 , May 3, 2013
        That's wonderful about your vet. Many more kitties will benefit from
        her open minded approach.
        Anyes and the snotty girls