Re: feline herpes Suggestions for eating

  • jen.simonson
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 12, 2013
      For what it's worth, I've also noticed that the more water I can get my West to drink (especially while on antibiotics/antivirals), the better he responds. I often split his wet food into two bowls: most of it in one, then a tiny bit in the other, and fill that second one with a cup of water. He'll drink it all to get to the food... He's a little glutton. :)