Re: [felineherpes]feline herpes Cerenia???

  • Anyes
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2013
      It's all good news. Cody will take a little time to recover since he
      still has steroids in his body. They can take a couple of months to
      clear up. The fact that he is improving is a great indication that he
      will get better. The Famciclovir is really the antidote to steroids;
      one suppresses the immune system, the other stimulates it. I am not
      sure how effective it will be till the steroid is out. They almost
      cancel each other out. I am not sure what to expect from that mix...

      Anyes and the snotty girls