RE: [felineherpes]feline herpes Question

  • Janet
    Message 1 of 23 , Mar 5, 2013
      Not sure, but here is a place you can get freeze dried chicken. It is for
      humans, has no salt. Sounds expensive but it is the #10 can which is
      approx. 10 inches tall by 8 inches around.

      When I make a new batch of food, my cats try to be finicky, so I sprinkle
      some of the stuff at the bottom that ends up powder on top.

      Janet

      PS: I grew up in Baltimore J

      Message 2 of 23 , Mar 6, 2013
        Most grocery stores have them. They are next to the miso soup
        usually. Here Kroger and Publix carry bonita flakes. Any Asian market
        will have them also.
        Anyes and the snotty girls

        On 3/5/2013 5:44 PM, tearsofheaven2005 wrote:
        > Not sure where everyone is located in this group but does anyone know where I can get some Bonito fish flakes or other food enhances in harford county Maryland? My cat, Mischief who turns one today is really not eating. For a whole he was eating cooked chicken and baby food but now not always. Everything else about him is the same and good so I don't know if he's just over finicky or if it has to do with the FVR.

      • Tink
        Message 3 of 23 , Apr 11, 2013
          Is anyone in this group in or near to Baltimore,MD,

          Sent from my iPhone
        • tearsofheaven2005
          Message 4 of 23 , Apr 18, 2013
            Does anyone have a cat with Feline Herpes and a seizure history?