Re: [felineherpes]feline herpes Question

  • nancy.catania
    Message 1 of 23 , Mar 5, 2013
      I got mine on amazon.com
      Nancy

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "tearsofheaven2005" <queentink975@...>
      To: felineherpes@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, March 5, 2013 5:44:35 PM
      Subject: [felineherpes]feline herpes Question

      Not sure where everyone is located in this group but does anyone know where I can get some Bonito fish flakes or other food enhances in harford county Maryland? My cat, Mischief who turns one today is really not eating. For a whole he was eating cooked chicken and baby food but now not always. Everything else about him is the same and good so I don't know if he's just over finicky or if it has to do with the FVR.

    • Janet
      Message 2 of 23 , Mar 5, 2013
        Not sure, but here is a place you can get freeze dried chicken. It is for
        humans, has no salt. Sounds expensive but it is the #10 can which is
        approx. 10 inches tall by 8 inches around.

        When I make a new batch of food, my cats try to be finicky, so I sprinkle
        some of the stuff at the bottom that ends up powder on top.

        Janet

        PS: I grew up in Baltimore J

        Message 3 of 23 , Mar 6, 2013
          Most grocery stores have them. They are next to the miso soup
          usually. Here Kroger and Publix carry bonita flakes. Any Asian market
          will have them also.
          Anyes and the snotty girls

          On 3/5/2013 5:44 PM, tearsofheaven2005 wrote:
          > Not sure where everyone is located in this group but does anyone know where I can get some Bonito fish flakes or other food enhances in harford county Maryland? My cat, Mischief who turns one today is really not eating. For a whole he was eating cooked chicken and baby food but now not always. Everything else about him is the same and good so I don't know if he's just over finicky or if it has to do with the FVR.

        • Tink
          Message 4 of 23 , Apr 11, 2013
            Is anyone in this group in or near to Baltimore,MD,

            Sent from my iPhone
          • tearsofheaven2005
            Message 5 of 23 , Apr 18, 2013
              Does anyone have a cat with Feline Herpes and a seizure history?