Re: Question

  • lovesgabby
    Message 1 of 23 , Mar 5 2:58 PM
      At a natural pet store is the best place. You can call the pet barn in annapolis and see if they know of a store near you but honestly I thought they even sold these at the petsmart. Do you have those smaller petco stores? They have largely natural stuff. If this is the same cat that was not eating a few days ago please join an assist feed group because fatty liver disease can develop pretty quickly and can be fatal. I would see a vet as the can DX if there is a real problem and give you an appetite stimulant. If male is he urinating? I suggest a stimulant as a last resort but for sure join the assist feed group. Not eating the full amount for his weight can be very serious and lead to more inappetance which turns into a vicious cycle. If he is associating eating with feeling poorly sprinkling smelly flakes on his food may not help and with the snow and weekend coming better safe than sorry with a vet visit.
      --- In felineherpes@yahoogroups.com, "tearsofheaven2005" <queentink975@...> wrote:

      > Not sure where everyone is located in this group but does anyone know where I can get some Bonito fish flakes or other food enhances in harford county Maryland? My cat, Mischief who turns one today is really not eating. For a whole he was eating cooked chicken and baby food but now not always. Everything else about him is the same and good so I don't know if he's just over finicky or if it has to do with the FVR.

    • nancy.catania
      Message 2 of 23 , Mar 5 2:59 PM
        I got mine on amazon.com
        Nancy

        Message 3 of 23 , Mar 5 3:44 PM
          Not sure, but here is a place you can get freeze dried chicken. It is for
          humans, has no salt. Sounds expensive but it is the #10 can which is
          approx. 10 inches tall by 8 inches around.

          When I make a new batch of food, my cats try to be finicky, so I sprinkle
          some of the stuff at the bottom that ends up powder on top.

          Janet

          PS: I grew up in Baltimore J

          Message 4 of 23 , Mar 6 9:00 AM
            Most grocery stores have them. They are next to the miso soup
            usually. Here Kroger and Publix carry bonita flakes. Any Asian market
            will have them also.
            Anyes and the snotty girls

            On 3/5/2013 5:44 PM, tearsofheaven2005 wrote:
            > Not sure where everyone is located in this group but does anyone know where I can get some Bonito fish flakes or other food enhances in harford county Maryland? My cat, Mischief who turns one today is really not eating. For a whole he was eating cooked chicken and baby food but now not always. Everything else about him is the same and good so I don't know if he's just over finicky or if it has to do with the FVR.

          • Tink
            Message 5 of 23 , Apr 11, 2013
              Is anyone in this group in or near to Baltimore,MD,

              Sent from my iPhone
            • tearsofheaven2005
              Message 6 of 23 , Apr 18, 2013
                Does anyone have a cat with Feline Herpes and a seizure history?