[felineherpes]feline herpes Re: New member - stuffy cat!

  • lovesgabby
    Message 1 of 36 , Jan 1, 2013
      That is good! I sprinkle viralysis on Gabby's food and she likes that which is great! Anything you do not have to "Argue" over is wonderful

      --- In felineherpes@yahoogroups.com, Diane <dianed143@...> wrote:

      > The product sell sheet is on this page:
      > http://www.vetriscience.com/vetri-lysine-plus-cats.php
      >
      > It's a pdf but it will give you all the info.
      >
      > <sigh> She broke through the packaging already - that's a good sign right?
      >
      > Diane
      >
      > At 10:28 PM +0000 12/31/12, lovesgabby wrote:
      > >DMG increases antibodies to help fight things like viruses.
      > >Typically what makes treats soft is an ingredient of antifreeze -
      > >which is not DMG if it is the same one. Some are grain free and some
      > >are not also. HCI can be used to treat hives and skin issues.
      > >--- In felineherpes@yahoogroups.com, "caraleekanab" <cgwoods@> wrote:
      > >>
      > >> I forgot in my last reply that all that other stuff in the
      > >>treat...I don't know what it is, either, but that should be checked
      > >>just in case. Does anybody know what DMG and HCI are, and why they
      > >>would be in this treat? My guess is that the DMG might make the
      > >>treat soft (glycerine). Maybe another reason to just go with the
      > >>straight stuff.
      > >>
      > > > Caralee

    • Demetria "Cindi" Tipling
      Message 36 of 36 , Jan 1, 2013
        PS: Forgot to state it is the kind with phenylephrine not sudefed. He
        told me any brand would do as long as it was phenylephrine. 4way was
        just the cheapest route at the time. But like I said, I have done this
        for yrs whenever I get one so clogged up nothing else would work and it
        opens them up allowing them to breath in medications run in the nebulizer.
        Cin