Re: Request to help find a good vet

  • lovesgabby
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2012
      My sister loves her vet but I think she is too far away in Colton. Also the further you get from a big city the less equipment they have. Sorry I cannot help. Has she asked for a referral to an IM or called the local ER and asked for a referral - she may choose to do that by saying she is new to the area but I would go the IM route anyhow