Re: [felineherpes]feline herpes Anyone get this email from Yahoo?

  • carolin3mac
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2012
      It won't affect any groups except those (probably few) who use the "Groups Labs (beta)" applications and chat that you see at the bottom of the menu if you go onto the group homepage or messages pages.

      Everything that most people use: messages, posting, files, photos, links, database, calendar, etc. will continue to work as they have been.

      They have apparently made some changes to the "fully featured" email, though, which broke it for me :( I have a complaint in to Yahoo about that. But, that's a separate issue.

      Hope that helps...I'm not with Yahoo, but got the email as well, maybe because I'm the owner of a group or maybe because I signed up to be notified of changes. I'm sure they've caused a lot of people confusion sending out an email about something that probably almost nobody has used.

      Caroline (NAV) and the kitty gang.