Re: Week and 4 day old kittens. UPDATE-With videos!

  • Lunatic Spiral
    Message 1 of 21 , May 1, 2011
      Yeah, I was given Terramycin.

      @Lisa: I actually video tapped them yesterday and put them up on youtube!

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUneFE6fchU

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLb_jupzhog

      --- In felineherpes@yahoogroups.com, Anyes <anyes@...> wrote:

      > Do you have an eye ointment you can put on their eyes every day.
      > Antibiotic ointments work well to help the crusty inflamed eyes. You
      > can use over the counter antibiotic ointment if you can't get to the vet.
      >
      > Anyes
      >
      > On 4/30/2011 7:16 PM, Lunatic Spiral wrote:
      > > The kittens are now 2 weeks old.
      > >
      > > The vet gave me Terramycin, hopefully that will help. I have also been giving mommy cat Lysine still. 6 toes had his one bad eye open today a little bit, Marshmallow still has both closed and there is another one who has been keeping one eye closed but doesn't seem to have it bad so far, hasn't been really sneezing. The vet didn't even charge for the check up, just for the medicine which was nice.
      > >
      > > Hopefully with the medicine, their eyes will start to look better in a few days.

    • Lisa Reynolds
      Message 2 of 21 , May 1, 2011
        Those kittens are precious!  Thank you for sharing.  The mother is a beautiful
        cat too!
         Lisa Reynolds
        (707) 938-7441
        (415) 297-4841 (cell)

        See our MAUI CONDO facts and photos at

        WWW.VRBO.com/33944

        ________________________________
        > Do you have an eye ointment you can put on their eyes every day.
        > Antibiotic ointments work well to help the crusty inflamed eyes. You
        > can use over the counter antibiotic ointment if you can't get to the vet.
        >
        > Anyes
        >
        > On 4/30/2011 7:16 PM, Lunatic Spiral wrote:
        > > The kittens are now 2 weeks old.
        > >
        > > The vet gave me Terramycin, hopefully that will help. I have also been giving
        >mommy cat Lysine still. 6 toes had his one bad eye open today a little bit,
        >Marshmallow still has both closed and there is another one who has been keeping
        >one eye closed but doesn't seem to have it bad so far, hasn't been really
        >sneezing. The vet didn't even charge for the check up, just for the medicine
        >which was nice.
        > >
        > > Hopefully with the medicine, their eyes will start to look better in a few
        >days.

      • Caralee
        Message 3 of 21 , May 1, 2011
          The little white one? Gonna have Siamese markings, I think! Which one is the runt? And the tabby with the white collar? I love that marking!
          Awww.
          Caralee
          Message 4 of 21 , May 2, 2011
            OMG so sweet! And the cute little paws! Now I'm ready to go out and adopt a few more...!