Re: [felineherpes]feline herpes herpes or sinus irritation

  • nancy catania
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2010
      Hi Mary,
      I don't think the litter can bring about a herpes outbreak, but can
      certainly make them sneeze, herpes cats may be more sensitive to
      perfumes/dyes so I don't use scented litter myself and have definitely found
      less sneezing since switching to Cat Attract litter. I had been using
      Everclean, which is supposed to be 99% dustless, but I can see that isn't
      true based on the dust that was on the things that are close to the boxes.
      Try to go perfume/scent free with the litter.
      Nancy