help a cat that was murdered thrown into a oven need petiiton for jail time

  • lefaymorgaine
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2009
      i am working with a friend who is very involved in this case please read click on links and sign petitions.

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 15, 2009
        please please please do not post such messages on the feline herpes thread. for some of us it eats us alive. also we are here for cats with herpes and complications. That can be so heartbreaking in itself. Snowy only made it to be ten and i am still in deep grief. There are so many horrific happenings in the world. There are so many wonderful people in this group who unselfishly give and give and then give some more to make our herpes kitty cats more comfortable. PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC
        Bobby moderator