RE: [felineherpes]feline herpes Re: herpes re: lysine

  • danlaur@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2001
      There is no proof about what bee pollen does (that I know of), but
      holistic people believe that it is a 'cure all' for aches, pains,
      disease, immune system, etc. It is sold around here in restaurants -
      oddly enough and I have been reading about it, but never tried it
      myself. Laurie H
    • Beverly Levine
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2001
        Hi,
        I tried to find the ingredients one day at the health food store and just
        gave up, they didn't have some of the stuff.
        Have you tried to make it. If so tell, me what did you put in it.
        Thanks,
        Bev
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 1, 2001
          No, I've never tried to make it. I just bought it.