Re: Ogie

  • mymorgy
    Message 1 of 30 , May 1, 2008
      there are no words....you showed the greatest love so unselfish.
      bobby

    • jecsby@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 30 , May 1, 2008
        Thank you Bobbie & everyone else who have written me. It's going to
        take a while for me to get over Ogie. ......Jean

      • Caralee
        Message 3 of 30 , May 1, 2008
          Of course it will take awhile--I still miss Rally, too. But what I did was try to remember how much I learned from Rally about veterinary medicine, and how many new friends I made in that journey. All that is still here with me. I also remind myself that without me, Rally's life would have been 3 years long instead of 17. That helps me not be sad about his passing, but instead realize what a great life he had and how I grew because of him, and I just can't be sad about that!
          Caralee
          Thank you Bobbie & everyone else who have written me. It's going to
          take a while for me to get over Ogie. ......Jean

          Database version: 5.09710e
          http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor/

          Database version: 5.09710e
          http://www.pctools.com/en/spyware-doctor/

        • mymorgy
          Message 4 of 30 , May 1, 2008
            his spirit will never leave you...the pain will ease though as you
            know..take good care of yourself. you were the best mom!
            bobby

            --- In felineherpes@yahoogroups.com, jecsby@... wrote:

            > Thank you Bobbie & everyone else who have written me. It's going to
            > take a while for me to get over Ogie. ......Jean

          • Dani
            Message 5 of 30 , May 2, 2008
              Oh, Jean, I'm so sorry. But if it's any consolation, the spirit lives
              on in all the stories and advice you've shared with this group. None
              of that goes away. You know, I think with these kitties we all learn
              what Stephen Covey mentioned in his book - that love is not a noun;
              it's an action verb. It's the act of caring and taking care of them
              in their sickness that makes our love for them blossom.

              There's also the flipside of it.... relief from the workload and the
              costs. Maybe it's because I care for so many little ones, but I feel
              huge relief sometimes. And without guilt. Sometimes you don't
              realize what a burden you've carried until it's gone. Be good to
              yourself - you've done a heckuva job.

              Dani

              Message 6 of 30 , May 2, 2008
                Thank you Dani .
                .........Jean
                .
                .
                .

              • acattana@aol.com
                Message 7 of 30 , May 3, 2008
                  Jean,
                  I am so sorry for your loss. I am sitting here in tears for you and Ogie,
                  you both have done so much for others on this and his site. Please know that his
                  spirit will never leave you ...................his legacy is to have helped
                  so many...........................take care and bless you both.
                  hugs.

                  April

                  A Cattana

                  favorites at AOL Food.