Re: website on vaccines

  • mymorgy@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2001
      I have a lot of links on http://www.thensome.com/vaccinations.htm
      also there is a website where the guy is very passionate but he has
      a lot of information on different things..
      http://www.thedoctorwithin.com -
      Snowy hasn't been vaccinated..Yuks only got initial vaccinations..
      My Tui and Pumpy only had initial vaccinations..Tu lived to be 15 1/2
      without any problems until the end and Pumps lived to be 17 1/2 until
      the end of her earthly existence..
      Bobby
      ps Ham and Morgy had yearly vaccinations until about seven or eight
      years ago when I had consultation with holistic vet..Morgy does have
      bone cancer(I don't blame it on vaccinations..Hammy has had two
      operations for stones-again I don't blame it on vaccinations..they
      were 13 in March..