Re: [felineherpes]feline herpes Mitsi: Apparently its an allergy

  • pr628@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2007
      I agree with these things Jamie points out. Steroids, according to
      homeopaths destroy the thymus gland, so long term use for palliative
      effects is bad. I think I remember you saying her diet was Purina One?
      I would stop that and get her on something with no wheat, corn, grains
      etc. California Natural is very plain and recommended when allergies
      are suspected, and Pinnacle has allergy food also, I know others on
      here have used and can recommend if you can't find these. Or if you
      can and she will eat it, try some wet foods along the same line. It
      will be good for you to look into the holistic vet Mon. as you said.
      If she is getting relief from the topical things you are using, keep
      trying those. She also sounds like she needs some detox, which the
      homeopath will work with you on.