msg for Laurie

  • mymorgy@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2001
      Yuki likes Life's Abundance..Snowy hasn't touched it but that is
      par for the course..he did surprise me this morning and ate the
      cottage cheese flaxseed oil..
      I have to compare again the ingredients with Wysong..I also give
      the kitty cats Uretic formula..also Wysong uses chicken not chicken
      meal..I should look up again if one is quote unquote better than
      the other..does anybody know if there are advantages? I assume
      chicken versus chicken meal is less processed but obviously they
      are both processed big time..
      oh the wysong has ground corn and ground wheat..Life's Abundance
      doesn't..I guess I am prejudice but I am sort of anti corn..especially
      with all the genetically modified junk..
      also I think the prices are similar..the wysong comes in four pound
      bags..
      Hammy and Morgy get mostly cooked chicken and cottage
      cheese.(*oatmeal,millet,brown rice).I just put
      dry food out for them in case they are hungry..(i give them the
      cat's dry food..higher in protein..and also Yuki would eat their
      Wysong dry food and have blood..so my vet said it was fine to
      give the boys catfood..also think higher protein count is good
      for Morgy's cancer..even though he hardly touches the food anyways..
      I keep on "blocking" what type of stones Hammy has..the kind that
      don't melt..Last year he had a rerouting operation when he had an
      obstruction..so hopefully he will pass stones from now on..there
      weren't calcium..can't remember if they were struvite or oxalate..
      tiny gravel..the first time around my vet gave me a sample..the
      second time around I was so horrified to see Hammy pee 58 times
      without having anything happen..I had to wait until nine in morning
      to get him to the vet..who did an emergency operation..
      now Morgy is on a cancer starving diet..hardly any simple
      carbohydrates..no red meat..hardly any-just read that liver might be
      bad..in Donald Yance's book..have to reread that part..
      Bobby