Re: [felineherpes]feline herpes RE: [feline herpes]feline herpes Combo's Update

  • Robbie
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 1, 2006
      We got Enisyl-F brand Lysine in a tube for Peanut when he would not
      readily eat the crushed up Lysine in food. It was about$ 20 for a
      month's supply. Its a paste that he found quite yummy. Its in a tube
      so if the cat won't lick it up, you can squirt it in his mouth. Also
      our vet suggested placing the food-water bowls on a box or somthing
      raised so he didn't have to hang his head down to eat- the vet used
      the analogy of us having a cold and trying to eat with our heads down-
      and nose running....
      Good luck with Combo.I hope he is feeling better. It is so hard when
      the babies are sick , just laying there
      Robbie

      --- In felineherpes@yahoogroups.com, Michelle Gonzalez