Re: [felineherpes]feline herpes Ocuclean

  • Woods, Caralee
    Message 1 of 34 , Jun 1, 2001
      Why not call and ask him how he KNEW there was a bacterial infection without
      taking a culture? That would put your mind to rest. I just don't like
      taking doctors' advice, people or animal, without some explanation of how
      they reached that decision. They really aren't god, even though they
      sometimes would like to think so. Ha Caralee
      Message 34 of 34 , Feb 22, 2009
        I have been rethinking these files all evening and decided to add 2
        sections.
        The first would truly be an intro to all considerations relating to
        herpes, without specific treatments. This file would explain and direct
        people to the other files for specifics.
        The next file would be Herpes cats and stress.
        I thought initially that I would add that at the end, but the more I
        thought about it, and the more I became convinced it should be the very
        first file.
        Herpes is definitely brought on by stress, whether it is from being
        abandoned, the shelter situation, new cat, new baby, new house.... all
        of it is a trigger.
        The other stuff, the meds, supplements, nutrition is all palliative, but
        if the stress is not addressed, it is an uphill battle. So here is the
        new line up:

        Herpes intro 1: herpes cats, general information
        Herpes intro 2: herpes cats and stress
        Herpes intro 3: Treatments, med, supplements
        Herpes intro 4: Eye issues and treatments
        Hereps intro 5: Nutrition
        Herpes intro 6: Testing
        Herpes intro 7: Resources/supplies. where to get stuff

        Let me know if you have any thoughts on this.
        Anyes