Re: [felineherpes]feline herpes Collidal Silver Eye Drops

  • puttbug@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
      I haven't but heard you can mix collidal silver eye drops with Tylan 50 and it's effective. Any feedback on this would be appreciated.
      Lynne

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2005
        If you use colloidal silver dilute it at least 1/2 n 1/2. It is strong for the eye and may turn the eye blue/gray if used too much. There is a particular reaction to it that causes discoloration and possible damage. Get a brochure or some information on it before administering it. I personally am afraid to use it in the eye. After reading alot about it, I hesitate using it in the eye.

        Monroe Curtis <monroe@...> wrote:Has anyone tried Colloidal Silver eye drops to get rid of the Feline Herpes Viral Infection in a cat's eye?

        Did It work? Did you see the infection clear up only to have it come back?

        Curt

        http://eattheapple.com/kitty/ our kitty cats
        http://www.thensome.com/pethealth.htm
        http://www.thensome.com/herpes.htm
        http://www.thensome.com/herpes.htm
        http://www.thensome.com/felinehealthlinks.htm

        Cat tag Herpes virus Cat supply Cat Cat who Life mammal