green tripe

  • mymorgy@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2001
      http://www.greentripe.com/products.htm
      I just found this website -they seem to have inexpensive food-
      also finally explained the difference between the tripe we see in
      supermarket-people have talked about how good it is for dogs because
      the calcium phosporus ratio is 1:1
      also thought I should post this link from Dr.Belfield's site-
      re vitamin c and helping with feline leukemia
      http://www.belfield.com/article2.html
      It is so hard to find information on feline herpes-now with this group
      sharing such sad stories..it sounds as if we have to take so many
      preventative measures-I was mostly aware of new born kittens showing
      the symptoms-now older kitty cats showing symptoms is so heartbreaking
      also
      Bobby