Snowy is hardly tear staining-looks as if his immune system

  • mymorgy@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2001
      is doing great..yesterday he was really behaving like the young kitty
      cat he is..last night I had a real treat..both Snowy and Yuki were
      lying together surrounding my head-that was a first..it was so
      magical-all the stress has gotten to me so badly..on Friday I thought
      I was losing Morgy-last week both Morgy and Hammy were having
      accidents in the house..thank goodness for vinegar..Yuki still isn't
      eating wet food..I have to bathe Morgy a lot since he is wetting his
      cancerous leg when he urinates..he has arthritis and it is freezing
      here lately..also have to bathe Snow but it is too cold and he is
      doing so well..don't want to set the stage for another flare
      up..especially since he is finally having fun!
      Yesterday was pretty exciting..a friend and I are going to try to
      start a printing business..I have always dreamt of having huge
      pictures of my animals on the wall..I blew up a picture of Pumpy-
      just her head..maybe 20 by 20 -can't wait to take some pictures of
      Snowy and Yuki and get huge ones of them..also got one of my Tui-
      and also did one of Tui's face in a Van Gogh..
      Bobby