42235RE: Introducing Maggie - please help

  • tigerinthecountry
    Jan 23, 2014

      I have a cat like Maggie that is IMPOSSIBLE to give a pill to...  That was until I found that cutting the pills up so they fit into half a pill pocket for each piece.  Then the secret was rolling the pill pocket in Purina's Fortiflora makes her think they are treats.  Fortiflora has a disgusting ingredient called animal digest which cats go crazy over.  She loves it.  Usually have to cut the dose into multiple pieces to fit each piece in half the pill pocket.  Makes the bites small so she doesn't chew it.  Slides right down.  I was RELIEVED...  Give it a try.  Sending light and love to you and Maggie.  --Amy

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic