42225RE: Introducing Maggie - please help

  • julieakyol
    Jan 22, 2014

      I feel very sad about your situation. The only suggestion I have is, maybe, reach out to a cat rescue organization and perhaps you can ask if there is anyone who will volunteer to help you for a couple weeks. As a cat lover, I know I would help anyone in need, and I certainly would volunteer to help someone get medication into their pet. If you could do that, just make it your "mission" to focus on getting her eyes and URI under control, you may need a few weeks of regular medicine dosing.   Good luck, I'm saying a prayer for you and kitty.

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic