42219Re: [felineherpes]feline herpes Persians!

  • Jenn
    Jan 20, 2014
      Omg. That's simple and brilliant! My Buster freaked when I tried the bathroom thing last week. It helped me, with my nose clogged from a sinus infection, but he had none of it. Thanks! I really want to try this. Could a humidifier work as well? I was wondering about the Vicks vapor rub humidifier I saw once at Target.

      Jenn

      On Jan 20, 2014, at 11:01 PM, "Demetria \"Cindi\" Tipling" <ctipling@...> wrote:

      There are many meds that can be used in nebulizing treatments--the mist helps get it up the nose and the lungs quickly vs the good old steamy bathroom.
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic