      From: felineherpes@yahoogroups.com [mailto:felineherpes@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Demetria "Cindi" Tipling
      Sent: Sunday, January 19, 2014 7:05 PM
      To: felineherpes
      Subject: [felineherpes]feline herpes Lysine powdered form in bulk

      Sorry so late to chime in here but I actually purchase my L-Lysine in
      1lb jars from VitaCost. It is their brand and they have a policy if you
      purchase $25 worth of anything that is their brand you get free
      shipping, not only that but I must say shipping is extremely fast. I
      ordered on a Sunday night and was a my door on Tues morn!
      So here is a link to the Lysine so you can weigh your options n choices
      n make your decision which you want to go with:)
      Very Kindest Regards,

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic