Mary,You and Leo are in my prayers. I hope he will improve and have a good quality of life. Susan, Tati, Vivi, and Angel Opiegal_ofoutdoors
Leo is in the hospital. It's been a rough ride for both of us over the past month or so. In February, Leo was diagnosed with nasal lymphoma, and radiationhemizonia
Hi there, I`ll try and help answer some questions. I would be most worried abouit the blood clot risk and it is good he has something for that. The wheezingelfinmyst
- Apr 2, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.