Hi there I am sorry to hear of Abby. The best thing to do is to visit a cardiologist for a full ultrasound scan on her heart as soon as possible and they willelfinmyst
I am requesting some help with my Abby. She is a 16 year old Tortoise shell. She has had well controlled hyperthyroid since July 2014. T4 levels firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi Faye, It's the feline proBNP test. Laurie From: "elegantzebra@... [feline-heart]" To:kittykatwhiskas
- Apr 2, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.