Carol is right, a cardiologist is needed for your kitty. Your regular vet won't be able to do all of the test required. Sent from my iPhoneossie2751@att.net
I am also retired so I understand your frustration. The vet has to be very careful giving fluids to a cat with fluid in the lungs, I know because that's firstname.lastname@example.org
Sent from my iPhoneossie2751@att.net
- Apr 2, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.