Re: [FH] Re: Freddie Mon' s Tests tomorrow

  • barbara
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3, 2003
      Thank you for the prayers. I know that God hears those for our kitties as well as those for humans. the more for Freddie Mon the better. Thanks, Barbara
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 4, 2003
        Barbara,

        How did it go?

        Diane

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 4, 2003
          It was great, he did well with the blood work, but spazzed out when the vet put earmite medicine in his ears, we almost lost him. I had taken his litter mate sister with him for moral support and in handling her, the vet felt a mass in her throat. So she got tested too. Doc thinks she will come back positive. At any rate, both are doing fine right now, eating well. As soon as we get test results back, we will know where to go meds wise. Thank you for caring
          > > Freddie Mon has an appointment tomorrow at the vet's to check his
          > heart and for a blood test to check his kidneys and for
          > hyperthyroid. The doctor said that he was surprised that Freddie was
          > still alive and he and I are both concerned that the blood tests may
          > stress him badly, but we need to know if he is hypet T. The doctor
          > wants to use acepromazine on him to calm him down, but I am concerned
          > about sedatives on his heart. Please someone advise me.

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • Kristen
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 4, 2003
            Hi Barbara,

            I'm glad that he got through his test okay! Thats great! I hope
            that everything works out okay for both your kitties. I'll say
            another prayer for the little guys!

            Kristen and Tommy

            --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "barbara" <barbara@b...> wrote:
            > It was great, he did well with the blood work, but spazzed out when
            the vet put earmite medicine in his ears, we almost lost him. I had
            taken his litter mate sister with him for moral support and in
            handling her, the vet felt a mass in her throat. So she got tested
            too. Doc thinks she will come back positive. At any rate, both are
            doing fine right now, eating well. As soon as we get test results
            back, we will know where to go meds wise. Thank you for caring

            Service.

          • barbara
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 4, 2003
              Thank you

              I'm glad that he got through his test okay! Thats great! I hope
              that everything works out okay for both your kitties. I'll say
              another prayer for the little guys!

              Kristen and Tommy

              --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "barbara" <barbara@b...> wrote:
              > It was great, he did well with the blood work, but spazzed out when
              the vet put earmite medicine in his ears, we almost lost him. I had
              taken his litter mate sister with him for moral support and in
              handling her, the vet felt a mass in her throat. So she got tested
              too. Doc thinks she will come back positive. At any rate, both are
              doing fine right now, eating well. As soon as we get test results
              back, we will know where to go meds wise. Thank you for caring

              Service.

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor